Saturday, November 4, 2017

This past week, as I was pondering Alma 5 I specifically thought about verse 26, which says, “And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced a change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now?” So often I have read this scripture and been reminded that I need to reevaluate my spiritual life. This time, as I pondered this question, I realized that I should always be asking myself if I can feel the influence of the spirit at all times. It is so important that all of us, as children of our Heavenly Father, feel the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost so that we can be guided where God wants us to go, be continually spiritually fed, find feelings of peace and true joy, and overall grow continually closer to our Father in Heaven and His Son, Jesus Christ. We should all constantly ask ourselves if we can feel to “sing the song of redeeming love”? Is it a part of who we are? Are we doing those things which would allow us to have those heavenly feelings? I know that it is so important that we continually work to have those be a part of our daily lives, and if we do so we will draw near to Heavenly Father and continue to become like Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment