Saturday, September 16, 2017

In my study of the Book of Mormon this past week, I ran across a scripture in 1 Nephi 9:6 which says, “But the Lord knoweth all things from the beginning; wherefore, he prepareth a way to accomplish all his works among the children of men; for behold, he hath all power unto the fulfilling of all his words. And thus it is. Amen.” The power of that passage really struck me. It strengthened my testimony that God really is all knowing and all powerful!  He knows each one of us individually and on a very personal level. He truly does have all power and will bring to pass His work. There has never been a time in the history of mankind or in life eternal that God has ceased to do this. Though we may not always understand why we are commanded to do something or why we must endure a trial, God does. There is nothing he does not understand, so we must trust in Him. He will never lead us astray. I am so grateful for this truth and my knowledge of it. I am also grateful that He sent a Son that has descended below all to save us. Heavenly Father truly does have all wisdom and if we listen to and obey Him, we will gain the same understanding and wisdom line upon line.

No comments:

Post a Comment