Saturday, September 23, 2017

In my Book of Mormon class this week my teacher taught about 2 Nephi 2. The one thing that really stuck out to me was in verses 5-6. He mentioned that we are not justified through the law which is given unto us by God; we are justified to live with our Father in Heaven through the grace of our Savior Jesus Christ. Without His sacrifice, we cannot be redeemed. This lesson caused me to pause and think about the real importance of Christ. I have felt His mercy in my life on many occasions, but this time I felt how important and necessary He is in each moment of our lives. He is the bread of life. We MUST come unto Him always. He is the way, the truth, and the life. I am so grateful to know that I do have a redeemer and because of Him I can live with my Heavenly Father and family forever in pure joy.  I know that if we strive to keep the law that through Christ we can be justified to live in eternal glory and exaltation.


No comments:

Post a Comment