Thursday, December 13, 2018


This past week I had a pretty rough day and even though I knew of the love of my family and friends, as I sat alone, pondering, this feeling of complete loneliness came over me. Immediately following that feeling, the Savior and the words “I am with thee” came to mind. I looked up the scripture that these words belonged to, which is Isaiah 41:10, “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” I know that those words were not my own as I felt a tremendous peace wash over my soul. I did not pray for peace or comfort. It just came, but I know it came because He was/is so very aware of me and of all of us. It was sure sign to me that I was not alone, and that Christ really was and is there with me. He did “walk the path utterly and completely alone”, so that we would not have to. I felt and know that He did help me, He did uplift me, and He did strengthen me. This scripture was a huge blessing to me and I hope it can be to all of you as you face challenges throughout the course of your life. I testify of the Savior; that He is with you always. “His hand is outstretched still” and He is only waiting for you to take a hold of it. I plead with you to so. I say that in His name, Jesus Christ, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment