Monday, October 29, 2018

As a part of my study this past week, I studied The Book of Omni. In verse 25 it says, "...for there is nothing which is good save it comes from the Lord..." I feel like this is pretty self explanatory, but the implications which it has for each of us are tremendous. This verse shows that we must be humble and that we must not allow the good things which come into our life lift us up in pride. I also know that it is so important to remember this principle as good things come our way. I have found in my own life that when I forget to remember where my blessings come from and to thank Heavenly Father for all that he has given me I become selfish and unhappy. We should strive to remember that God has given us all we have and that He blesses us with so many good things every day. I would exhort us all to go to Heavenly Father in gratitude for those blessings and good things always. Take time to reflect upon what He has given you and then return thanks. I know that if you do this it will bless your life with humble, grateful hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment